Sunset Bliss Electric Bike Tour
Sunset electric bike tour!
- Learn about Sedona’s red rock formations, the town’s history, the famous Vortexes, unique local plant life, and the Indigenous cultures that we share this land with.
- Expansive views of Airport, Twin Buttes, Sugarloaf, Little Sugarloaf, Teapot, Mingus
Mountain, Munds Mountain, Chimney Rock, Cockscomb, and Bear Mountain.
- Stunning sunset photo ops.
- Your Tour Guide will help you save time and money during your stay with personal recommendations.
- Earpiece to hear your Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- Water bottle holder
- Cell phone holder
- Photos taken for you
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your tour time to sign waivers and be fitted for equipment.
Check Out Our Other Tours
The Posse Ride
Electric Bike Tour
Saddle up with your tour guide and feel the sunshine on your face and the wind in your hair! Smell the pines and flowers as you cruise the hills with ease to amazing overlooks and trailheads with breathtaking red rock views everywhere you look!
Thunder Mountain Experience
Enjoy the abundant sunshine while you glide through local neighborhoods with breathtaking red rock views everywhere you look. This tour is the perfect opportunity to connect with Sedona up close and personal.
The Canyon Tour
Electric Bike Tour
This Advanced, 2-hour Guided Tour will take you 12+ miles on long winding roads and hills with red rock mountain views, fresh air, and warm sun! You'll ride through the National Forest on smooth paved roads with breathtaking views! Thunder Mountain, Bear, Aries, Doe, Mescal, Boynton Canyon, and more!
Phat Local Tour
Electric Scooter Tour
This 1.5 hr tour will take you around the local neighborhoods near the red rocks with little traffic. You’ll stop at several trailheads and little known overlooks for awe inspiring views and pictures. Plenty of smooth roads and hills to cruise.