The Posse Ride Electric Bike Tour
Saddle up for this one-of-a-kind electric bike tour!
Your Tour Guide will take you through local neighborhoods and stop at beloved local overlooks and walk on some of the local’s favorite trailheads for amazing photos. Plenty of fun hills with expansive red rock views.
- Learn about Sedona’s red rock formations, the town’s history, the famous Vortexes, unique local plant life, and the Indigenous cultures that we share this land with.
- Expansive views of Airport, Twin Buttes, Sugarloaf, Little Sugarloaf, Teapot, Mingus Mountain, Munds Mountain, Chimney Rock and more.
- Ride through our local 79-acre park.
- Walk on trailheads for amazing photo ops.
- Personalized recommendations to save you time and money.
- Earpiece to hear your tour guide
- Bottled water
- Water bottle holder
- Cell phone holder
- Photos taken for you
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your tour time to sign waivers and be fitted for equipment.
Check Out Our Other Tours
Electric Bike Tour-Call to request beginning June 1st.
Relish the stunning panoramic views during golden hour while you ride through local neighborhoods along smooth winding roads and hills. Stop and cherish the sunset. It's your chance to connect with the land and honor the day before enjoying the rest of your evening.
Thunder Mountain Experience
Enjoy the abundant sunshine while you glide through local neighborhoods with breathtaking red rock views everywhere you look. This tour is the perfect opportunity to connect with Sedona up close and personal.
The Canyon Tour
Electric Bike Tour
This Advanced, 2-hour Guided Tour will take you 12+ miles on long winding roads and hills with red rock mountain views, fresh air, and warm sun! You'll ride through the National Forest on smooth paved roads with breathtaking views! Thunder Mountain, Bear, Aries, Doe, Mescal, Boynton Canyon, and more!
Phat Local Tour
Electric Scooter Tour
This 1.5 hr tour will take you around the local neighborhoods near the red rocks with little traffic. You’ll stop at several trailheads and little known overlooks for awe inspiring views and pictures. Plenty of smooth roads and hills to cruise.