Thunder Mountain Experience Segway Tour
Enjoy the glide on this electric segway tour!
- Learn about Sedona’s red rock formations, the town’s history, the famous Vortexes, unique local plant life, and the Indigenous cultures that we share this land with.
- Expansive views of Airport, Twin Buttes, Sugarloaf, Little Sugarloaf, Teapot, Mingus and Munds Mountains, Chimney Rock, and more!
- Stops for amazing photos.
- Your Tour Guide will help save you time and money with personal recommendations.
- Earpiece to hear your tour guide
- Bottled water
- Photos taken for you
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your tour time to sign waivers and be fitted for equipment.
Check Out Our Other Tours
The Posse Ride
Electric Bike Tour
Saddle up with your tour guide and feel the sunshine on your face and the wind in your hair! Smell the pines and flowers as you cruise the hills with ease to amazing overlooks and trailheads with breathtaking red rock views everywhere you look!
Electric Bike Tour-Call to request beginning June 1st.
Relish the stunning panoramic views during golden hour while you ride through local neighborhoods along smooth winding roads and hills. Stop and cherish the sunset. It's your chance to connect with the land and honor the day before enjoying the rest of your evening.
The Canyon Tour
Electric Bike Tour
This Advanced, 2-hour Guided Tour will take you 12+ miles on long winding roads and hills with red rock mountain views, fresh air, and warm sun! You'll ride through the National Forest on smooth paved roads with breathtaking views! Thunder Mountain, Bear, Aries, Doe, Mescal, Boynton Canyon, and more!
Phat Local Tour
Electric Scooter Tour
This 1.5 hr tour will take you around the local neighborhoods near the red rocks with little traffic. You’ll stop at several trailheads and little known overlooks for awe inspiring views and pictures. Plenty of smooth roads and hills to cruise.